So i got this feature and i must say i like it . It is much simpler and convenient then i had expected . So don't worry everyone .None of your farms will be compromised .

1. When you go to someone's farm you will get 3 buttons . One showing the chore numbers u have left , One button for feeding the chickens , One to send them a special gift.Something that suppose they need on their farm ( materials for different buildings , bees etc . You can plow , fertilize unwhither, harvest trees and animals Clicking on the "Feed Chickens " button will auto feed the chickens without having to press the actual coop .


This is how they look


2. Harvesting an animal is done by one click like on the same farm . The amount of coins you get is the normal one you get from that animal . Here is an example with a cat .

3. When neighbors come to your farm and do all these tasks , you see their avatar on your farm and you have an option, to accept or dismiss them . What they do is highlighted in blue.

Hope this helps everyone !! For More Secrets Please Click Here !

date Saturday, December 11, 2010

3 comments to “Guide On New Neighbor Feature FarmVille Cheats”

  1. Anonymous
    December 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM

    I do not have the new neighbor feature yet. After seeing your guide I am looking forward to it. Thank you for posting this.

  1. Anonymous
    December 11, 2010 at 12:53 PM

    I do like the new features. However, I still think the best task is to just fertilize their crops. If someone comes to my farm and harvests animals or trees -- I am going to get exactly the same coins as if I did this myself so from my perspective it doesn't help me at all. The only task where I get a benefit is if they fertilize my crops -- then I get XP when I harvest those fertilized plots.

    Also, I have noticed that the "gifting" icon does appear to be relevant to the neighbor. Most of the time it is just a Special Delivery Box. But a couple of times it has been a brick and I notice that they are constructing a barn or stable and probably really do need the item.
    Reply With Quote

  1. Anonymous
    December 11, 2010 at 12:54 PM

    I am not getting the new neighbor feature. The 3 buttons do not show up on my screen when I visit my neighbors. What do I need to do?

Leave a Reply:

Blog Top Sites

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment blogs Blog Directory BlogCatalog Video Games blogs Top Blogs TOP.ORG - Topsites Video Games Blogs - Blog Rankings TopOfBlogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...